Present and share with ease and elegance.
Conference room not wired for presentations? Can't reach the projector's VGA cable? No problem. Warpia's wireless video transmitter works for every office situation.
- Use the receiver's HDMI and VGA outputs to drive a TV or a projector.
- Connect wirelessly with a USB transmitter that works with any laptop.
- Display any content from your computer... in stunning 1080p HD.
PowerPoint your way.
- Give full multimedia Microsoft Office PowerPoint presentations.
- Use PowerPoint Presenter View, or view other programs while you present.
- Pass the wireless video transmitter (USB device) to enable the next presenter.
The clutter-free solution for offices and cubicles.
- View content wirelessly on a second monitor.
- Does not use or interfere with office WiFi.
A fraction of the cost of a wired installation.
- Doesn't require additional wiring in walls or ceiling.
- Doesn't require an electrician to install.
- No cables stretched across the office or table.
Contact us for volume pricing and other questions.
The wireless HD video transmitter for any office.
I wanted something for my marketing agency's office to show clients websites and videos in development on our 47" HDTV [...], but didn't want the hassle of hooking up the TV to a computer with cables every time we need to make a presentation or have a meeting. This works perfectly and was super easy to set up on my Lenovo ThinkPad laptop running Windows 7. (Karen N.)
I was setting up my home office and I needed a second monitor for my PC. I wanted a 42" LCD on the wall (Pre-wired when I built my house) but I never ran an HDMI cable. I wanted to get HD video from my PC, but it was almost impossible to run a concealed HDMI. I purchased this product after MANY hours of research. I chose this due to it's 1080p capability and their web site. I am VERY HAPPY with this unit. (TechieDude)
We have a small office were we frequently give presentations to customers. I was looking for a device that would take the place of running wires acros the floor and table iin the conference room (I hate tripping on wires during a presentation). (Plat1)
Works great between an HP Pavilion Laptop (Windows 7 / AMD Phenom II) and a 60" Sharp LCD (used as a 2nd Monitor (Extended Mode - Opt-P)). I am very happy with resolutions, response time and signal strength. (David P.)