A USB 3.0 External Display Adapter that easily adds additional displays to your computer or tablet
Adding an external monitor or connection to an HDTV has never been so simple:
- Plug n' View Connects to PC via USB.
- Displays connect to Plug n' View via HDMI, DVI or VGA.
- Runs on both Mac and Windows!
- No need to open your computer or install expensive internal hardware.
- Drive a monitor, TV or projector – any external display you require.
Simple, 3 step, process for adding an external Display:
- Run the software installation CD on your computer.
- Plug the Plug 'n View into your computer's USB port.
- Connect the Plug 'n View to your display via HDMI, DVI or VGA.
Your computer screen will then be displayed on your extra display!
Great for the Office:
- Increase productivity by adding additional displays in Mac or Windows Extend Mode.
- View e-mail, spreadsheets, web pages, videos or any other content on their own individual screens!
- Saves cost by not having to add additional computer hardware in order to add displays.
- Add up to SIX additional montiors/TVs/projectors.
Great for the Home
If you want to continue doing other things on your computer such as reading email while watching Netflix on TV (or anything else), simply enable your computer's extended desktop feature.
Windows and Mac both allow you to orient your monitors just as they are in your room. This allows you to easily drag windows to the correct monitor. You can maximize, minimize or restore windows on each display independently for a personalized experience.
You can add up to six additional displays by simply adding more Plug 'n View devices. After the first one is installed, just plug more in and go with no additional drivers to install.
Contact us with any questions.