A Docking Station/Port Replicator that easily connects your laptop or tablet to multiple displays, keyboard, mouse, speakers, Ethernet & peripherals with a single USB connection
- Adding an external monitor or connection to an HDTV has never been so simple.
- Includes 6 USB 3.0/2.0 ports: 2 in the front and 4 in the back.
- Connects to any available USB port on your laptop or tablet, making installation quick and easy.
- No need to open your computer or install expensive internal hardware.
- Simultaneously charge your phones & tablets with high current USB charging ports.
Simple, 3 step, process for adding the Dock n’ Charge Docking Station/Port Replicator:
- Run the software installation CD on your computer.
- Plug the Dock n' Charge into your computer's USB port.
- Connect your displays, keyboard, mouse, Ethernet & other peripherals to the unit.
Then sit back and enjoy using your laptop/tablet in your clutter free, full desktop work environment!
Great for the Office:
- Increase productivity by adding additional displays & enabling Windows Extend Mode, thereby allowing a larger viewing space for your programs & online content.
- Organize and make your workspace more efficient by having a single USB connection for your monitors, speakers, keyboard, mouse and peripherals.
- Save cost by not having to purchase additional computer hardware in order to add extra displays and peripherals.
- Universal docking station across all brands of Windows laptops & tablets ensuring compatibility for everyone.
- No need for an additional outlet to charge your Smart Phone or tablet. Just plug into one of the two high current USB charging ports.
Great for the Home:
- Reduce the clutter and mess on your desk by having all peripherals for your computer plugged into a single device.
- No more need for separate wall USB charger for your phones & Tablets. Enjoy fast charging without all the extra wires.
- Plug your TV into the HDMI port and enjoy streaming content directly to your TV while simultaneously doing other things on your computer’s monitor such as reading Facebook or Twitter.
- Windows allows you to orient your monitors just as they are in your room. This allows you to easily drag windows to the monitor of your choice. You can maximize, minimize or restore windows on each display independently for a personalized experience.
Contact us with any questions.