How to register your Product
- Registering your product is a simple, online process that enables you to be notified if driver, firmware & other software updates are made to your product. It also makes it easier to intiate a Warranty claim if it is ever required. Please note that proof of purchase will still have to be submitted if a warranty claim is ever initiated. Click on the Product Registration link on the left side of the page to initiate the registration process.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If an issue should arise with your Warpia device, our Technical Support Team is here to help resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Most issues can be rectified quickly through our troubleshooting process. Please contact us by clicking on the Tech Support box on this page or by reviewing all of our technical support options on the Support page. If a device is diagnosed as defective within the warranty period, you can initiate a claim in a number of ways.
How to initiate a Warranty Claim
- All locations where Warpia is sold accept defective returns for a mimumum of 30 days from date of purchase. Some provide return privileges longer than 30 days. Please refer to your original place of purchase for their specific return policy.
- If the defect has occured past 30 day's but remains within the warranty period, you may return the device directly to Warpia for exchange. Please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if your product falls in this category.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from us, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Warpia Limited Warranty
- Warpia warrants that the goods sold will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. Any implied warranties on the goods are limited to twelve (12) months.
- Warpia is not responsible for any incompatibility issues with other goods and is only responsible for meeting specifications given with either written documentation provided or online at www.warpia.com
- Goods or parts that have been subject to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, neglect, unauthorized repair or installation, are not covered by warranty. Warpia will make the final determination as to the existence of abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, neglect, unauthorized repair or installation. If any of the above is found, original product will be returned to customer and warranty will be voided.
- Proof of purchase (original invoice or applicable document) must be sent to Warpia to initiate warranty claim. Product purchased in a used condition from a third party will void any warranty.
- Warpia’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Warpia’s option, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) repair or replacement of the goods. Warranty shall be administered from Warpia through the organization that originally shipped the goods to the end customer. Customers outside the USA will be subject to an additional processing fee due to shipping costs.
- WARPIA DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS.
- This warranty is the only warranty made by Warpia with respect to the goods delivered hereunder and may be modified or amended only by a written instrument that is signed by a duly authorized officer of Warpia and accepted by Buyer.